Tuesday 22 March 2011

It's a weird week

ok, so I've been playing Empire Avenue this week and that's kinda fun, trading shares in Second Life avatars on there is a bit of a break from my normal stuff and it has renewed my interest in Twitter and blogging.  So there's pluses all around.

If you know me at all you know I do a lot of inworld work for Treet.TV.  Most of the stuff is behind the scenes, though I do get to host occasionally.  This week while producing GOHA's sunday night show I got to do something I hadn't done before and that's host with a very old friend.

I've worked with some great people at Treet in front of the camera, Kert Upshaw, RacerX Gullwing, Salem Nightly/Blood, Sante Klees, Baldi McMillan, Saffia Widdershins, Elrik Merlin, Zen Paine and even Pooky Amsterdam, but all of these people I've known for around 2 years or less.  Vivienne Coppola I've known for the best part of four years and working with her on GOHA was hilarious.


Check out that video and see what I mean, they'll be another night of fun and "britishness" this Sunday (27th March 2011) at 3pm PST Treet.tv/live.

No comments: